Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  mLy! on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:26 pm

SmokeyBacon wrote:I'm hereby pulling out of the nations cup. I can't find enough active players to form a decent team. Such a shame because I for one really wanted to play in this but I guess SG isn't popular enough here.

Anyway, have a great time all you other teams.

sorry to hear that Sad



att!la wrote:is it possible to make a team of more nations?


no

_________________
mS-Donnie: "it's far more fun when you're on my team"
avatar
mLy!

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  att!la on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:18 pm

thats a pitty. ok. no nationscup for me Sad Sad
avatar
att!la

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  Prophet on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:41 am

att!la wrote:thats a pitty. ok. no nationscup for me Sad Sad

And me, and about half other active players (hi Smokey) that can't form a team due to lack of players from their(our) country. We could form an all stars team, but we, however, stand no chance playing in SG nations cup(s) like that (according to the latest *feedback*). It is obviously not part of mutual interests.
We have a small community, so, all we can do is sit and wait to see if it grows. I'll see you on Jeux till then :=)
avatar
Prophet

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  mLy! on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

To 'cheer you up', there will probably be an all stars eurocup. But I want this first nations cup to be Nations only.
Because the intention was to get players who are alone, to get new players in. By allowing countries to play together that would be 'giving up' on that intention.
I hope you can understand this and dont think that it is because I don't want you guys in this cup, because I am not like that.

_________________
mS-Donnie: "it's far more fun when you're on my team"
avatar
mLy!

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  SmokeyBacon on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I understand your point mLy. I have been trying to get attention for SG over here, I advertised on a gaming society page for my university and people liked the look of the game but didn't seem interested in playing it actively. I've also been whining to my friends and housemates to no avail.
avatar
SmokeyBacon

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Caerdydd

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  Nixito on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Smokey, what happened with your brother and... Jordan, or whatever his name was? Your flatmate. I remember that Jordan(if that was even his name) was getting pretty decent, and your brother... well, at least he could hit stuff. Very Happy

Nixito

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  SmokeyBacon on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh yeah, well my brother never really got into the game much, him and my other brother (they are twins) are more into Halo and all that. And I haven't seen Jordan play for ages, but I know he was pretty good the last time I saw him. He usually played under the name 'Perfectly Flawed'. I'll have a word.
avatar
SmokeyBacon

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Caerdydd

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  Nixito on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Worst case scenario, Smokey, we'll draft you for Team USA! We'll screw up your ping with timenudge, and give you an extremely American name like Double Cheeseburger. They'll never know!

Nixito

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Sorry alk7

Post  GenDago on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Alk i am the Team Captain of Germany and if You are from Austria you have to Talk to thot for à team member Smile
avatar
GenDago

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  Alk7 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

We want to be the second German Team

Alk7

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  mLy! on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Alk7 wrote:We want to be the second German Team

only one team/county allowed

_________________
mS-Donnie: "it's far more fun when you're on my team"
avatar
mLy!

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  Taco on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 pm

mLy! wrote:
Caseus wrote:Apparently Taco's computer blew up or something and I've been talked into stepping in as leader of Team USA. I guess I have a little less than a month to finish rounding up a team Very Happy I'll be watching for you on IRC for confirmation and whatever.

Thats great news!

@Caseus, see you on IRC

Great news huh? Very Happy

Taco

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Nations Cup: team captain candidates sign up *UPDATE 26/10/09*

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum